About 1tunerOne web app to listen to audio streams 🎵
This is a free web app - just add this site to your homescreen and you're good to go!
Cookies, tracking, privacy...
I guess I'm not that much interested in you! However, to keep things functional:
- I'm using Google Analytics to track the amount of visitors (anonimized IPs and no user tracking).
- Some basic information is stored in your browser for your preferences and to store your playlists.
- The audio and logos are loaded from the radio stations / podcast sources directly or via cloudinary.com. Radio stations or podcast providers may use some sort of tracking on the media requests.
- The Apple iTunes Search API is used for the podcast search functionality.
- If needed, the podcast RSS feed will be requested via a pass-through website, currently via a Cloudflare Worker.
This is a little side project from Robin Bakker. Read more: Creating a web app as side project. You can find 1tuner at GitHub as well.
Do you miss a feature? Spotted a bug? Oh no! Please let me know: @1tuner.
Or buy me a ☕ + 🍪!